Search This Blog

Sunday, February 28, 2010

February 28 ... Deuteronomy 3-4 Moses begged God let him "IN"

Deuteronomy 3:23 Moses begged God saying:  You've let me in on the beginnings, please let me in on the endings and cross into the Promised Land.  No!  Climb to the top of the mountain and take a look---that's it!  Nor more words about it.  Wow.  And Moses response:  "God is not to be trifled with---HE is a consuming fire, a jealous God."  I love this that Moses wrestled with the question directly to his God.  Why not?  Please!  But, it stirs me so that he took "No" for an answer and said don't trifle with HIM.  Don't trifle!  Two things:
REMEMBER!  You saw with your own two eyes that your God did to the two kings.  The king whose bed was 13 feet long and 6 feet wide.  That's a giant!
ASK QUESTIONS!  I think I ask far too few questions.  .

5 comments:

  1. I am so sorry that I missed getting the post up today. I was out-of-town and forgot that I wouldn't have internet access where I was. I'm back! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annette, Just got home from the Ranch at 10:30pm. We finished up at 5pm...it took me 5 1/2 hours to drive home...there was an accident that happened in front of me and it shut down 290...rerouted me in the wrong direction on 290 and I took off to Houston---oh no! Turned back around after 50 miles only to sit back in a dead stop for 1 1/2 hours on 290...whew! I'm home!! Can't thank you enough...the college girls were delighted and ecstatic about their weekend! What joy you gave! I'm exhausted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annette, Brooke left a surprise on your back porch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm so sorry you had such a long drive home. I wished you didn't go to so much trouble. I know the dryer is slow, but you're too sweet. I bet you are very tired. I'm so glad they could stay. WIshed I'd been one of them hearing all the inspiring women. Love, A

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you Bev, I don't ask near enough questions. Maybe that is one of the things wrong with me right now. Love you...

    ReplyDelete