Search This Blog

Monday, March 13, 2017

March 14 "Good-Enough Christianity" Joshua 12-15

“You are now very old, and there are still very large areas of land to be taken over." Joshua 13:1.  God reminds us all, that for those of us who still can, we must finish the work He has given.  He brings others along to put on the top-stone.  He expects Joshua to count where he is.  He expects all of us to number our days and present to Him a heart of wisdom.  Don't lock the door yet.  No bar on the door until it is locked forever.  Remind yourself to rise up to the occasion to fight the good fight of faith and never dismiss the battles all around me---but I must also engage in the battle going on in me.  If I don't, I'll just live in "good-enough" Christianity.  We all need to know how to navigate our way through the battle within and find the true "rich fare." 

No comments:

Post a Comment