Search This Blog

Saturday, January 21, 2017

January 22 "Led By the Long Road" Exodus 13-15

"
When Pharaoh let the people go, God did not lead them on the road through the Philistine country, though that was shorter. Exodus 13:17.  For God said, “If they face war, they might change their minds and return to Egypt.” So God led the people around by the desert road toward the Red Sea."  Sometimes it is in the closet of the wilderness where God leads us.  Not the surest safest shortest route.  But the way that is close to His Heart.  The right way.  The will of God.  Who am I to question His way.  It's always the best way in light of eternity.

PHOTO: Breed's long road. Unbelievable but we live by faith not by circumstances. 

1 comment:

  1. "because the LORD brought you out of it with a mighty hand"

    With a mighty hand he brings us out of our worse bondage.

    My prayer today:
    LORD, thank you for all that you have done for me, all that you have removed from my life, and all that you have left in my life. Thank you LORD for being my husband and provider.

    ReplyDelete