Search This Blog

Saturday, January 9, 2016

January 9 "My Place In This" Genesis 27-29

My Dear Children, We make our decisions in faith.  And there are things we don't know, unsure of. I took all of the deadline---and then some---to give dad an answer to marry him.  Couldn't figure it out. And I've been that way again.  But out God is in this place when we follow Him.  And I found out very soon that God was in the place where I said "I do."  And this isn't about how good you are; how great you do things.  Jacob just came off of a huge deceit, a conniving scheme with his mom.  But God!  God awaited Jacob and me and you. “Surely the Lord is in this place, and I was not aware of it.” Gen 28:16.

PHOTO:  One of the last times with Bob's dad in Washington where he was still coherent---at Anna's wedding.  And God was in this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment