Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

December 15 "5 Negatives Change Me" Hebrews 13

5 Negatives. 
Be content with what you have because God says to you:
Never will I leave you.
Never will I forsake
So.
With confidence, I say, you say:
"The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
What can a mere mortal do to me?" Heb 13:5-6

I have a huge reason to be content.
5 Negatives put together in the Greek, says Matthew Henry commentary:
I will never, no, never, leave you;
No, never forsake you.
The sum of the word of Hebrews.
We have the most Gracious Presence of all history. Forever.

DEAR GOD, PLEASE CHANGE ME IN 10,000 MOMENTS of feeling afraid, abandoned, alone.  Help me live today content with what is in my hands.  Help me grasp those 5 negatives and believe them to my inner core, my inner man.

PHOTO:  Looking out the window of my life today.  5 Negatives blow strong on me with this window down.  I'm so take aback.  So stunned with the wording.  May the wind of the Holy Spirit blow over all of our lives with courage and confidence.  

No comments:

Post a Comment