Search This Blog

Monday, October 19, 2015

October 19 "How Could This Happen" Acts 11-12

Peter had no idea that what was happening to him was real.
He thought maybe he was seeing a vision, a dream, a hope against hope.
He had be enslaved in a dungeon, a prison, locked up with no key.
There is no other explanation that he could walk out of the jail.
Nothing other than God.  And His Power.


And as he walked down the block with an angel...
"Then Peter came to himself and said, 'Now I know without a doubt that the Lord has sent his angel and rescued me from Herod’s clutches and from everything the Jewish people were hoping would happen.' ”  Acts 12:11


DEAR GOD, PLEASE CHANGE ME IN MY 10,000 MOMENTS WHERE I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING.  Those moments when things don't appear to be really real.  Those moments when I have no hope of getting out of the present situation.  Those moments when I can hardly believe what is happening to me.  Please change me.


PHOTO: 

No comments:

Post a Comment