Search This Blog

Sunday, October 18, 2015

October 18 "Grasped" Acts 9-10

"Who are you, LORD?"
Such a wonder that Saul called Him, LORD.
Acts 9:5

Pardoning Mercy.
Renewing Grace. Inward
Providence.  Outward.
"Signal Tokens of Divine Favor."
"How near to us is the unseen world."
"It is but for God to draw aside the veil,
and objects are presented to the view." M. Henry

And God didn't immediately give Saul relief.
Saul saw himself, the sinner he was.
God began a good work in Saul
who "was brought to Christ's feet with those words."
Lord, what will You have me to do?

DEAR GOD, PLEASE CHANGE ME when You draw back that veil today for a look into the reality of my life.  Bring me to my feet.  Lord, what will You have me to do today?

PHOTO: THE GALAXY  CREDIT; flickr commons

No comments:

Post a Comment