Search This Blog

Sunday, March 1, 2015

March 2 "Surrender those Suffering Steps" Deuteronomy 8-10

40 years.
Your clothes didn't fall apart. 
Your feet didn't swell. 
God was with you every suffering step. 
All we need do is surrender sweetly. 

 Remember how the Lord your God led you all the way in the wilderness these forty years, 
to humble and test you in order to know what was in your heart, 
whether or not you would keep his commands. Deuteronomy 8:2

DEAR GOD: PLEASE CHANGE ME IN ONE OF MY 10,000 MOMENTS.  This day.  Help me remember how You led me to where I ponder and wonder this eve.  You have kept me.  And You have kept me from myself.  Help me find surrender in these thoughts of mine.

PHOTO:  A Beautiful Cross on the hill at Rock Lake Ranch.  A symbol of suffering, surrender, and salvation.  

4 comments: