Search This Blog

Saturday, February 28, 2015

March 1 "Face-to-Face with God" Deuteronomy 5-7

Have I sought for God to be the end of all my actions?
Is there any happiness I want more than my God?
Ten Commandments.
Only Moses goes up the mountain to receive.
The others.  Well, they couldn't go up.
But, we can go up the mountain today.
Right into the Presence of God.

The Lord our God made a covenant with us at Horeb.  The Lord spoke to you face to face out of the fire on the mountain. At that time I stood between the Lord and you to declare to you the word of the Lord, because you were afraid of the fire and did not go up the mountain.  Deuteronomy 5:2-3

DEAR GOD, PLEASE CHANGE ME IN ONE OF MY 10,000 MOMENTS:  For, if my heart is given to your Kingdom, then nothing here on earth is more precious.  Not my husband.  Not my children.  May my life be indulgent only in the things that count for Eternity, only in You.  Help me this day to let my heart surrender in tears and let You comfort me like Only You can.

PHOTO:  A daunting mountain.  Will I go up the mountain today?

No comments:

Post a Comment