Search This Blog

Monday, March 2, 2015

March 3 "Outstretched Arms & Miracles" Deuteronomy 11-13

It was not your children who saw the discipline of the LORD:
His Majesty
His Mighty Hand
His Outstretched Arms.
No, it wasn't your children, No.

It was your own eyes that saw all these great things the Lord has done." Deuteronomy 11:7

And what will you do with this God of yours?
What will you take away and live forever?
Can we ever ever be the same? No.
How He has overwhelmed us.
Walking floors of oceans.
40-year old shoes.
Miracles!!!

DEAR GOD; PLEASE CHANGE ME IN ONE OF THESE 10,000 MOMENTS TODAY.  OH!  That I remember all those times you have Outstretched your Arms for me, for my family, for my friends.  I have seen You with my eyes---and may the Gospel ring true today in my life because of it.

PHOTO:  I stood here.  I knew.  It is His Outstretched Arms to me right where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment