Search This Blog

Monday, March 5, 2012

Lev 23:3 and Mark 10:51 "What Do You Want God To Do For You?" (March 6)

   “What do you want me to do for you?” Mark 10:51

James & John ~ They want to be above.
The ones to whom everyone looks up to.

The Blind Man ~ He wants eyes that see.
His Faith in a Good God makes him well.

What do you want God to do for you?
Significant Lifestyle?
Security?
Success?
Stability?
Successful Ministry?

Do I want to find a Rest I know not?
Lev 23:3 ~ On the 7th day
They rested from work...
Rest within and rest without all day.

 What do you really want God to do for you?

2 comments:

  1. The Importance of Speaking the Prayer.

    Jesus knew all things before they were even spoken, perhaps before they were even ideas in the heads of the one who asked. How many times have I just known an uneasiness, a sense that something was needed but not what? "Put it into words", Jesus says. "Come to me."

    Clarity itself is a gift. Knowing what (Who) I want, giving words to those prayers, and going to the One Who wants to give it to me, that small thing and all good things..., is faith. Our work is to ask, seek, knock and He will answer, "Your faith has made you well."

    And grateful hearts follow. (Mark 10:52 -And immediately he recovered his sight and followed him on the way.)

    I want to know Christ. My prayer is not for things but more of Him, and the rest will follow. Seeking first His Kingdom this day, and loving that He loves us enough to ask!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has done so much for me it brings me to tears. But I do have an answer to His question. One that I have been asking for awhile. Please heal me today. I thank you Jesus that you want me to ask, that You tenderly hear me and that You hold me in the shelter of Your wings all the time.

    ReplyDelete