Search This Blog

Thursday, April 18, 2024

108 - “God Doesn’t Replace Our Distress with Rest” Psalm 49, 84, 85, 87

                                                    

Psalm 84:2 God-of-the-Angel-Armies! 

I've always longed to live in a place like this... Psalm 84:5-6 
How blessed are all those in whom You live, whose lives become roads You travel. 
The roads will be both smooth and rocky, right?  
"But every heartache will create space that I Alone can fill. And I will. You will learn to wait in Hope. 'My soul years, even faints, for the courts of the LORD...

Blessed are those...who have set their hearts on pilgrimage. As they pass through the Valley of Baca, seasons of weeping, they make it a place of springs' (Psalm 84:2, 5-6)" 66 LL. Praise God that this season of weeping we endure is being turned into a place of springs---only God can do that for me and HE is! 

Learning to wait in Hope with you my friends no matter what the circumstance. I cannot change my family, my friends—-can't even persuade. So grateful for rest uncovered in the midst of some hard times. HE doesn't replace our distress with rest. He uncovers it as I detach from the lesser good of this life and attach to His Greater Good in this present moment. Letting go of what I think needs to change in others. Becoming a little more solid despite what it looks like. What do I need to let go of to surrender to find Him and a place of springs? Or am I missing life so caught up in weeping for my loss? 

Do I awaken in Hope this day? YES and YES and YES. 
Will you wait with me in Hope for our Beautiful God---He's coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment