Search This Blog

Sunday, July 28, 2019

"A Soul Formed by the Word" Proverbs 7-9

What's the answer for my great need?

Watching and Waiting at Wisdom's Gate.
Count me present.
Your attendance is your happiness.
You don't have to wait long. Just knock.

"Blessed are those who listen to Me,
watching daily at my doors,
waiting daily at my doorway.
For those who find me find life
and receive favor from the Lord. Proverbs 8:34-35

"The word of God is two-fold and so is wisdom; for a word without wisdom is of no value, and wisdom without a word is of little use. Divine revelation is the word and wisdom of God---pure religion, undefiled, is built upon it. Well worthy of acceptance. Proverbs 8:1-2.

Wisdom cries aloud from the whispers to the clamors of conscience. Christ is in our hearts and He is in this Word. This Word revealed to us, in us. "It is the soul formed by the word. It is Christ formed in the soul." MH

Gal 4:19 - that Christ be formed in me, in you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment