Search This Blog

Saturday, January 5, 2019

“The God Who Sees Everything” Genesis 16-18

She called on the name of God.
She confessed what was happening in her heart.
She gave thanks for the words He spoke to her.
She gave Him a name, an epithet: The God Who Sees Me.
God saw her from the fountain to her flight.
From reproved and recalled, all the workings of her heart.
The Eyes of Sovereignty and Omniscience.
The Eyes of Love and Grace.
The Eyes that see everything we do and
the Mercy that never changes.
Children, God sees it all and promises His Word.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love to see you posting here regularly again! I decided to go back to my blog more this year. And Angie started a new blog as well--akbaylis.wordpress.com. I went to bed early last night as I have a cold and can hardly talk and I missed your call, but I would love to catch up soon. Wishing you so much love and grace as we follow His path for us. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete