Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

August 3 "Spread Out That Problem before God" Isaiah 34-39

Hezekiah received the letter from the messengers and read it. Then he went up to the temple of the Lord and spread it out before the Lord. And Hezekiah prayed to the Lord: “Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, enthroned between the cherubim, you alone are God over all the kingdoms of the earth. You have made heaven and earth. Give ear, Lord, and hear; open your eyes, Lord, and see; listen to all the words Sennacherib has sent to ridicule the living God. Isaiah 37:14-16. And God heard and moved. When I learned that I was carrying a baby who was trapped inside of me and they wanted to take the baby's life and I didn't know what to do. I went to that hospital and spread my hands on the fresh sheets and asked my God to sit on that bed next to me and guide me through this. I lost that baby but I didn't lose my faith, my hope. Spread out this day before our God and that thing that disturbs you. Live for the bended ear. And it happened again in Isa 38:5. God heard Hezekiah's prayer for his health. He was knocking on death's door. God saw his tears and words. God changed His mind and added 15 years to his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment