Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

April 6 "Who Am I?" 2 Samuel 4-7

‘This is what the Lord Almighty says: I took you from the pasture, from tending the flock, and appointed you ruler over my people Israel.  I have been with you wherever you have gone..." 2 Samuel 7:8-9

David was with the sheep.
Amos was with farm animals.
Moses was working in the desert.
Joseph was making benches.
Ruth was gleaning for food.
Joseph was making benches.

God met all these in pastures, fields, and common places.  Most had little money, little reputation, little success.  But all were doing their responsibilities.  And when He found them, they were being faithful.  Wherever they had been.  God had already been with them----and they didn't even know.  And He brought them to a good place.  2 Sam. 7:18 "Who am I, O Lord God, that you have brought me thus far?"  

God has brought me to this place.  
Go.  Do.  All that is in your heart.  For the Lord is with you.  2 Sam. 7:3


No comments:

Post a Comment