Search This Blog

Monday, December 14, 2015

December 13 "Hold Unswervingly" Hebrews 10, 11



"Let us draw near to God with a sincere heart and with the full assurance that faith brings, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water. Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful." Heb 10:22-23.

By the sacrifice of Christ and His Blood, I am admitted.
Invited and accepted into the forgiveness and freedom.
Hold this unswervingly.
Profess this to the max.
My God is with me and He is faithful.
To the uttermost.
Immanuel.
Do not live a double life.
No counterfeits.
You are admitted into the holy of holies.
What does that mean for me this day.

DEAR GOD, PLEASE CHANGE ME IN 10,000 MOMENTS of admittance and invitation.  I'm so wanting to hold unswervingly on this swerving intoxicating journey.  Help me believe this day that you are with me no matter what happens.

PHOTO:  Pedestrian bridge I often cross. No swerving here. The truths I hold in my heart, I wrestle with them on this journey. Hold these truths unswervingly. I am. I do. I will. I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment