Search This Blog

Friday, December 18, 2015

December 18 "Whisper A Little Prayer" James 5

Are any of you in trouble?
Then pray.
In faith.
Just pray.
James 5:13

The very best thing that we can do for ourselves today if we sit in hardships, in difficulties, in a mess.  Pray.  And pray a prayer for faith.  And that means we must be living right, living well, living beyond this world.  Whisper a little prayer for me today.

DEAR GOD, PLEASE CHANGE ME IN 10,000 MOMENTS of trouble.  May my default be prayer.  May my defense be prayer.  May my delight be prayer.  May my desire be prayer.

PHOTO:  I stood at the sunrise on this salty shore and wondered about all these little troubles.  They do not define me.  I am defined by what my God whispers to me, not the whispers of this world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment