Search This Blog

Saturday, November 7, 2015

November 7 "Hold Fast" I Corinthians 14-16

"
Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain." I Cor 15:58

All because of the Resurrection.  It's doctrine that changes every facet of our lives. 

The Resurrection has great effect on believers. The doctrine should change every facet of our lives. 

Here is Paul directing a carnal Corinth church. Not the loveliest of crowds.

Paul asks the Corinthian church to do three things: (1) be steadfast, (2) be immovable, and (3) always abound in the work of the Lord.

Stable. Standing. Sure. Settled. Steadfast. Situated smack dab in the will of God. Hold fast in your faith. 

DEAR GOD, PLEASE CHANGE US IN OUR 10,000 MOMENTS. Make us immovable. Abounding. Because of the Resurrection. 

PHOTO: Don't know Denny. Just went to this Art Wall overlooking my city. Thinking about how I let too much move me in this place where I breathe. Let it go. That phone call. That word. Hold fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment