Search This Blog

Saturday, October 31, 2015

October 31 "Don't Pray Alone" Romans 13-16

Now I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ's sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers to God for me; Romans 15:30

Join the greatest strength you have with me in prayer.
That my service may be accepted of the saints.
Such an intriguing thought to pray.

God admonishes us to not lose heart and pray for all things.
Sometimes, I feel that it has to be spiritual for
God's ear, God's hand to bend toward me.

Would you join me in praying for something that is huge to me.
DM me and I'll tell you.
We all need each other's great strength to bow humbly on our behalf.
I'm beside myself.
And right next to me is a Right Hand, Isaiah 41:13, and
the effectual prayers of righteous men and women like you.

DEAR GOD, PLEASE ANSWER OUR PRAYERS IN 10,000 MOMENTS LIKE THESE.  I need You to come through for me in the midst of this tight place.  May I grab your Right Hand?  And may I not walk through this alone but knowing that there are people praying for me.

PHOTO:

No comments:

Post a Comment