Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

October 21 "Listen to the Word of God" Acts 16-18

A
Acts 16:14
God opened Lydia's heart to obey the things spoken by Paul.
God did it.

"The scene is one which might well call for the Master touches of a great painter.  The river flowing calmly by, the preacher sitting and talking familiarly, but earnestly, to the groups of women.  One woman, at least, is among them listening with looks and tears that told of deep emotions, and the consciousness of a new life."  Ellicott

My tears today tell of deep emotions I hold.
May my look speak loud of the consciousness of this new life I live.

DEAR GOD, PLEASE CHANGE ME IN MY 10,000 MOMENTS.  So the sun sets on this sultry day on my school campus.  Am I listening to this God I love?  Change this heart of mine today. My tears do reveal exorbitant emotions, too deep chasm wide.  May I be more conscious of this new life of mine than any trial I face.  Open my heart to move with confidence and courage.



No comments:

Post a Comment