Search This Blog

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Psa 24:6/ Psa 25:16/ Psa 26:12 "Standing on Level Ground" (May 27)

It does not matter what happens to us in life.  One huge reason is John 10:29 God is greater than anything that could happen to you.  "No one can snatch me out of His Hand."

No matter what, my foot stands on level ground, even if my world is falling apart - Psalm 26:12.  So, turn to me, dear God.  Be gracious for I am lonely and afflicted - Psalm 25:16.

I want to be a part of this generation, seeking your Face, O God.  Not your Hand for what you can do.  Your Face for Who you are.  A Redeemer inviting me into a relationship.  Face-to-face. 

Standing on Level Ground while an earthquake shatters my world.

2 comments:

  1. The Lord is strong and mighty. He is mighty in battle! (Psalm 24:8) That strength is mine when needed. He supplies stability when all is shaking around me. I will trust in Him. (Psalm 25:1). Turn and be gracious for I am lonely and afflicted. Waiting for you to turn "this" into glorious victory.

    I am standing on that level ground with you Bev, because of our beautiful Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking about how many times Jesus was about to be stoned but He slipped away, waiting for the appointed time, the perfect time set from the beginning, that all the prophesy would be fulfilled, that Perfect Love was in control of every move, every act of love on our account.

    Happy Pentecost! Come Holy Spirit. Kindle in us the fire of Your Love!

    ReplyDelete