Search This Blog

Friday, May 25, 2012

Psa 17:15/ Psa 19:14/ John 9:30 "Far Too Easily Pleased" (May 25

We are far too easily pleased. C.S. Lewis said it. May I never be satisfied with anything greater than becoming like Christ.

Whether we can see or not, believe for the sake of His Glory. John 9:30 "Why, this is an amazing thing! You do not know where he comes from, and yet he opened my eyes." Since the world began, no one has ever even heard of anyone who can open blind eyes. So, why is it that we don't believe God?

Psalm 17:15 - As for me, when I awake, I shall be satisfied with His Likeness. What am I settling for these days? His Likeness only? Or is a solution that I demand. A response that I require. A change that must happen or else...

Psalm 19:14 Let these words of God that are in my mouth be acceptable to you, God. Let this meditation of my heart that wanders off the tried-and-true path be pleasing to you, God. My Rock. My Redeemer.
"We are far too easily pleased."



No comments:

Post a Comment