A String of Pearls

Saturday, October 10, 2026

283 - "Rain Righteousness" Hosea 12-14; Romans 16


Father, Hosea 12:6 sums my soul:
By Your Help,
I will return today
I will hold fast to love and justice.
I will wait continually for You.
And I will expect You to do much.
You are God!

Oh Father, You are the One Who teaches us how to walk.  You've taken us up in Your Arms and we don't even know that we are healed.  You lead us with cords of kindness, with bands of love.  You ease the yoke on these clamped tight jaws of ours.  You bend down and You feed us.  So humbling. So beautiful.  That You, Omnipotent God would take such a posture for me.  With warm and tender Compassion.  You truly are in our midst and we cannot thank you enough.  Hosea 11:3-5

PHOTO:  God turns our world upside down when we return to Him.  He's always been there.  Leading with Kindness. Bending down with Compassion.  Directing our every step til we learn to walk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment