Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 13, 2024

225 - "The Eyes of Omniscience for My Good" Jeremiah 21-24

                                                     
Hear the Word of the Lord to you!

Do what is just and right.
Rescue those who have been robbed.
Do no wrong to the fatherless, the widow.
Carry out God's commands.
Jeremiah 22:2-4

My eyes will watch over them for their good, and I will bring them back to this land. Jer 24:6. No other words!

We don't know what this day will bring.  The eyes of Omniscience does.  He sees already before the dawn of the day.  His Good Intentions are always for our good.  It is the suffering of this day that will turn our eyes, our hands, our hearts, convicted by our sins and surrendered to a Good God.  Humbled by His Hand.  Protected by His Eyes.  This day will teach us to pray.

Wean me from this world and what people think of me.  May we all return to You this moment.  Bless us Lord.  Take care of us today.  Deliver us from this little trouble we face.  Like Daniel in the furnace.  We now sit in our very own furnace of affliction.  May our eyes meet the Eyes of Providence today.  Always.  

"The Lord will own those who are His, in all conditions."  M. Henry

PHOTO:  Standing on a college campus looking up to the sky, trying to feel Your safety net below me as I have just jumped off a cliff.  His eyes will watch over them for their good, and I will bring them back to this land. Jer 24:6. No other words!

No comments:

Post a Comment