Search This Blog

Friday, April 26, 2024

116 - "Expect Your Theological Boxes to Explode" Psalm 15; 23-25; 47

O Lord, who shall sojourn in your tent? Who shall dwell on your holy hill? Psalm 15:1 David pleads to God for mercy, for help. All our world depends on this. Beg for directions. to know what it takes "to be" and "to do" His will. Walk blameless - is it possible. Do what is right - it is possible, only in His Power.  Let me not barter for Anything Else to enlighten me. You have not forgotten. You see this thing that is happening to me. I will bless the LORD Who has counseled me. O God, please let my mind instruct me even this night. Because You are at my right hand, I will not be shaken in what comes my way.  "Expect your theological boxes to explode, to lose all false hope in what My Love will provide in this life. We've built these thoughts that life should happen a certain way. And what happens when it doesn't? May we be shaken and stirred to find this new way of thinking. The abandoned life to Christ. Because He is God and we are not." PHOTO: A quick trip to California to an unbelievable retreat for cancer survivors. They found me somehow. One thought I walked away with from Bob Goff: There are no titles to the chapters being written today. One Day you will know!

No comments:

Post a Comment