Search This Blog

Sunday, April 21, 2024

111 - “God’s Way is in The Untrackable Sea” Psalm 77-78

                                                             

The psalmist feels that God's Hand seems to be removed from Him.


Therefore...
and what is the therefore, there for?
Therefore, my voice rises to God.
He says it again.  Rises to God!
He will hear me.  Psalm 77:1
My hand is stretched out to my God.
Forget about the weariness of holding my hand high.
I am a deserted disturbed soul.  Psalm 77:3
I've dropped quite a few tears in those waters above.
I am so troubled that I cannot even speak.
But!
I will remember, meditate, ponder!  With my heart!

God's way is in the sea
that remains and holds such Mystery.
You cannot track any footsteps there.
O my soul, you have a safe Anchor.
Throw it out in your blackest of nights.
Trust in your dark seas.
God's Footprints will not be seen in any sea.

This Day of Trouble.
Is a Day of Prayer.
Name the diversions that this world draws you to pursue.
Attach your devotion to the One Safe Harbor.
The Captain of our soul.
.
Give us eyes to see what we are doing when the thick fog rolls over our lives and we are lost in a sea of circumstances.  We look to you when we walk in this present darkness.  And we believe, together, that you are a very Good God Who can part the waters when we need to walk through.  Our hope is in you this day--- not in any diversion---no matter how good or small.  May we run to Your Harbor, dear Captain of our soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment