Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 1, 2024

274 - “God Makes Me My True Self” John 1:4-14


There was once a man, his name John, sent by God to point out the way. The way to go, where to look, who to believe in. Every person who enters this life, God brings into Light. In the deepest sense, the Messianic Presence is in our thoughts, in our lives every single day. 

John presents a Glory that "though dimly visible now" will one day fill the earth.  Everything was created through Him!  "The Life-Light blazed out of the darkness (John 1:5)."   And John pointed the way for those who will believe. God will make you your true selves begotten of God.  John 1:13. 

These words melt my hart. Life has been uphill all the way. Some of the best advice came from my counselor I supernaturally found when I faced a great divide in my life. He told me that in this world, communion with God is not defined by experiences or blessings.  To really live is to release the life of Jesus through our lives in any circumstance no matter what. Reading the New Testament paints the picture of relating as Jesus did. Giving when no one gives back. Loving in the face of unreturned love. Forgiving when it is not deserved. Suffering in the place of those who should suffer. 

Let’s look to Jesus together. He is able.

PHOTO:  The skies Zi fly once per month. Brand new mercies. It’s a new journey today. 300 years of silence have been broken. There is voice crying in the wilderness. He is coming to make me my true self.

No comments:

Post a Comment