Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 9, 2024

99 - “Lay The Badge Down—-You Are Validated not Invisible” Psalms 56;120;140-142

                   

List my tears on your scroll.  Psalm 56:6
In your records, Lord!

And listen to my prayer, O God!
Hear me.
Answer me.
My thoughts trouble me.
I am distraught.
Because of what others are saying...
My heart is in anguish within me.
Horror has overwhelmed me.
Oh, that I had the wings of a dove.
I would fly away and be at rest.

If it were my enemies who were against me,
I could hide.
But it is my companion, my closest friends,
with whom I once enjoyed sweet fellowship.

And so David's story becomes complicated.
The man who murdered Uriah remembers.
And knows his guilt is washed away.

And he realizes there are more people with him
than he really thought.
God is the One Who raises up friends and
makes people faithful to us.
Oh, God, do your work in my life to trust
when I don't see the friendships.

When my spirit grows faint within me, it is you who watch over my way. In the path where I walk people have hidden a snare for me. Look and see, there is no one at my right hand; no one is concerned for me. I have no refuge; no one cares for my life. Psalm 142:3-4 It's true. They treated David as invisible. What do we do with this? Do we deputize our world? Lay the badge down.

PHOTO:  Houston.  Where my whole Love Story started.  And it goes on Forever.  And may I be more concerned about being a friend that how my friends are treating me

No comments:

Post a Comment