Search This Blog

Sunday, March 3, 2024

62 - "Moses Disqualified Himself" Numbers 28-29


                                                               

Appoint someone else.  Moses disqualified himself.  I have no defense before The Almighty.  Moses and Aaron both didn't treat God as holy before the congregation of believers.  Just like the eleven limp forward to fulfill the Great Commission, Moses tips his hat to another.  May we not miss what God has for us this day, this chapter of our lives.  Our God is no respecter of persons.  Just take a deeper look at Mark 8, the feeding of the 4,000, primarily Gentiles.  He is the Bread of Life for all of us, even today in our divided nation, two Americas.  And the overtones of This Wonder for Gentiles and Jews and Whites and Blacks requires all to see in this Person who sits in front of them on a grass knoll that He Himself is God.  And what will we do with that today?  

These people with whom you are dealing---I brought them up and out of the Land of Egypt, just like you.  Live rightly.  Live just.  Live fully.  

Please change me in one of these 10,000 moments. You brought us to this place. You will do us good here. You will bring us out. Help me honor you here in this lonely place. 

PHOTO: The moon outside my window. Little movement in my life. Empower me to trust in the dark. Even when my moon stands in silence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment