Search This Blog

Sunday, January 10, 2021

"Make Peace With What You Don't Have" Genesis 30-33

We all say it to varying degrees.
Give me this _______________
or I will die.
I have to have this______________
to truly live.
Genesis 30
Make peace with what you don't have.
Especially in relationships.
Genesis 31:49 Mizpah.
The Lord keep watch between you and me.
I've tried to make peace with my family and friends
for as much as I know, as much as I can.
I've so wanted you all to live your adult lives unhindered by the parentals. 
I just hoped it would not be so untethered.  I've struggled deeply daily to see you all.
That I may know you as adults totally independent, totally free, totally alive. 
I just want to be in your presence, want to be with you and yours. Call any time. 

I don't want to live demanding you respond a certain way to meet my needs.
Keep watch, O God!

No comments:

Post a Comment