Search This Blog

Friday, September 14, 2018

"Stay, Settle, Steady the Forces of Water" Proverbs 19-21

In the Lord's Hand, the good and bad kings' hearts are like rivers of water that God turns. Proverbs 21:1. 
The kings who hold all the power of our government.
The kings who wield the mightiest knowledge.
The kings who boast supreme importance in our world.
If God can turn their hearts,
God can turn mine and those over me.
He did it for Barrett on the first day of college. Pr 21:1.
He will do it for me on the last days of my career.
All of our hearts are in His Hands. We just don't know it, don't live it.
My God will stay, will settle, will steady the force of water
flooding like Florence out of control in my life.
He is the Great Gardener making the channels of water turn.
Turn, I pray! For Your Glory!
Take the forces of water in my life this day, O God,
overrule,
and bound those rivers of water to flow great pleasure, great profit,
full of goodness, and grace, and clemency, and kindness.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment