Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

"Care & Grief Do Us Good" Psalm 1-3

Don't walk, stand, or sit in the counsel, in the paths of those who do not follow Him.
Meditate in the Word, day> and night>. Psalm 1:2
That is your oxygen for your next breath.
That is your spring of comfort.
That is the hot wax that melts your heart.
That is your greatest delight.
Have a talk with the Word, not the lower management.
That's meditation.
So, here goes.
Psalm 3:3 
I've just been ripped off and they've blamed it back on me.
And I walked out weeping about how I don't stand up to people.
It is good to care.  It is all right to grieve in loss when this happens----
when it engages us to go to God.
No man can fix my need of grace but God.
We are safe under His protection even though the loss is real.
It is a Great Mercy that I am running to God today and that
He has fixed my thoughts on Him.  
There are always more with me than against me.


No comments:

Post a Comment