Search This Blog

Friday, April 20, 2018

"Show Kindness to the Living & the Dead" 2 Samuel 9-11, Luke 15:11-32

"Is there anyone to whom I could show kindness?" 2 Samuel 9:1.
If Providence has raised us up, can we show kindness to those who lay low? 
My "low moments" are frequent this season. But when Providence brings to mind those whom I can speak kindness into their lives, may I move quickly with courage.  I've made far too many excuses of why people don't want me to be a part of their lives.  May I live a life of kind words, kind deeds, kind thoughts, and let the effects of love fall where they may.  We live in such a celebrity society, way more than ever before.  Live in such a way that you never stop showing kindness to the living and the dead. That's what our God did to this ruined race.

No comments:

Post a Comment