Search This Blog

Saturday, January 13, 2018

"Not Empty-Handed of 27 Years" Genesis 31-32, Matthew 9:18-38

It is no mistake one decade ago today, that God acted on our behalf.  If God had not been with me, I would have literally walked away empty-handed of 27 years.  Genesis 32:41.  It was the hardest thing in the world for me as I felt like I lost my identity.  But God was with me.  He raised my head back up, literally.  And someone said, if things turn out well, then you will know that you were right.  But, oh!  That is so wrong.  This life isn't about things turning out right.  It's all about pleasing God, following Him, walking in His Ways.  And we are.  Deeply encouraged by a genuine person like Jacob who wrestled with his humanity; who wrestled with his God.  "

No comments:

Post a Comment