Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

June 22 "My Earth Just Gave Way" Psalm 46-50

God is our refuge and strength,
an ever-present help in trouble.
Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way
and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,
though its waters roar and foam
and the mountains quake with their surging.'
Psalm 46:1-3

Ever-present help in midst of this mess.
People close to me haven't been honest with me.
Beyond all that I could imagine.  
I declare this day.
My God is my refuge.
My God is my strength.
My God is my everything.
My earth just gave way.
My mountains fell.
My waters roar.
My Help!

Psalm 1 says to meditate on the Word of God.  The word in the Hebrew means to "chatter" or to talk about it over and over and over and over.  Do not let this word go.  I have an ever-present help.  Chew on this like a cud.  Make this my default.  Repeat the prayer over and over and over to my Refuge, my Strength, my Ever-Present Help.

No comments:

Post a Comment