Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

February 15 "Scattered" Numbers 8-10


The cloud of Yahweh was over them by day, when they set forward from the camp. When the ark went forward, Moses said, “Rise up, Yahweh, and let your enemies be scattered! Let those who hate you flee before you!” When it rested, he said, “Return, Yahweh, to the ten thousands of the thousands of Israel.  Rise up, o my soul!

PHOTO:  My family.  May the cloud cover us by day; fire by night.  God, make all our souls to rise!

1 comment:

  1. "17 Whenever the cloud lifted from above the tent, the Israelites set out; wherever the cloud settled, the Israelites encamped. "

    Such clear direction from the LORD, the visual presence of his glory.

    My prayer today:
    LORD, help me to see your clear direction in my life. Manifest yourself visibly to me.

    ReplyDelete