Search This Blog

Friday, December 30, 2016

December 30 "Walk Through The Empty Door" Revelations 3

My Dear Children,

What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name.   Rev. 3:8

He knows.
He knows.
He knows.

May we wait for the One Who holds the door open for us.  May we find that glimmer of hope this new year.  My strength is little in light of all this.  May we keep your Word and wait.  This is no idle talk; no religious talk; no slapping a verse on a problem; no easy fixing all that is wrong.  This is about walking through open doors and waiting on God to show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment