Search This Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2016

December 16 "Bitter Jealousy" James 2-3

Dear Kids,

James 3:14 - If you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast and be false to the truth.  The wisdom from above is pure, peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits.

There is hope for anything that entangles us, pulls us away from God.  There is hope for sin.  My hope is not securing God's pleasure by my faith and works.  My hope is to go deeper in my walk and advance God's Kingdom here on earth.

"When your faith leads to a consuming desire to love Me and others at any cost,
when your faith is accompanied by a consistent pattern of good works,
your life in this world will not be wasted"  66LL

What is the truth I need to cling to?

No comments:

Post a Comment