Search This Blog

Thursday, November 12, 2015

November 13 "White-Collar World" 2 Corinthians 11-12

Dear Children,
I'll play the fool for you.
I'm afraid your minds may somehow have been led astray 
from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ."  2 Cor 11:2
I saw it with my own eyes, back then.
Who disqualified you?
The super-models you now follow...
Led astray from devotion to Only One.
Enmeshed in a high-falutin' society of frills. White collars.

And here is the reminder...
The strength of Christ is made "perfect" in weakness.
2 Cor 12:9-10.
The commentaries call it "communicative" strength not
physical strength like a Mighty God.
Mediator strength to rescue me from myself.
The assurance of Divine Grace.

DEAR GOD, PLEASE CHANGE ME IN 10,000 MOMENTS OF weakness.  In this while-collar world, lead me to the strength I know not.  Let me not fall low to live by the standards of this world.  Thank you for stooping next to me where I live.  A communicating God.

PHOTO:






No comments:

Post a Comment