Search This Blog

Friday, July 3, 2015

July 3 "Blessed Be The Name" Psalms 103 - 105

"Bless the Lord,
O My Soul." Psalm 103:1
Stir myself within.  Bless Him.

Today ranks up there with one of the hardest days ever for me.
As I strolled down Congress Avenue.
I stopped on the sultry corner of
Monroe and Congress.
All of a sudden,
a live street band started to play...
and their words filled the straitaway
"Blessed Be The Name."
He gives and takes away.
Yes, Blessed be His Name.
And I walked the avenue
knowing I was offering what I could.
Tears of hope streaming down.
Blessing the Lord, O My Soul.
And all that is within me.
Bless His Holy Name.
From every part of my heart.

Praise the Lord, you his angels,
you mighty ones who do his bidding,
who obey his word.  Psalm 103:20
The angels.
They never slumber.
Always doing the will of God.
For me.  For you.

Bless His Name.

DEAR GOD, YOU JUST CHANGED ME IN ONE OF MY 10,000 MOMENTS TODAY.  Don't ever stop.  I bless Your Name.  With everything.  

No comments:

Post a Comment