Search This Blog

Saturday, April 11, 2015

April 12 "Act Like a Woman" I Kings 1-2

It is the last words of a man who has manipulated, murdered, and maimed.  Yet, God saw his heart and it was a beautiful one. There is hope for all of us, if we repent from living curved in.  David did.   And, David says:  “I am about to go the way of all the earth,”

“So be strong, act like a man, and observe what the Lord your God requires: Walk in obedience to him, and keep his decrees and commands, his laws and regulations." I Kings 2:2

"Do this so that you may prosper in all you do and wherever you go and that the Lord may keep his promise to me: ‘If your descendants watch how they live, and if they walk faithfully before me with all their heart and soul, you will never fail to have a successor on the throne of Israel." I Kings 2:3

DEAR GOD, CHANGE ME IN THESE 10,000 MOMENTS TO BE LIKE A WOMAN, A woman who stands for what is right; a woman who walks in obedience.  Not checking off the boxes but living from the heart.  Show me this day how to be strong, really strong.

PHOTO:  The trees are not that strong. The beauty is. Our Strength is in God not in beating our frailties and fears. 

No comments:

Post a Comment