Search This Blog

Sunday, November 16, 2014

November 16 "Providential Hand" I Corinthians 11, 12


I say it on my birthday. One year closer now to the Day we live for. To see Him face-to-Face.

Meanwhile I embrace the place where Divine Providence has me. It's not where I thought I'd spend my birthday. 

But I seek Christ not chief places. I long to remain faithful to the trust and Gifts God had placed in me. I Cor 12:28. 

COME BOLDLY: Timeless Prayers
And when He comes today, when He comes back for all, may we be found working diligently. 

PHOTO: By one of my favorite trees. Pondering providential acts in my life. 

2 comments:

  1. Dear Bev, I hope you had a nice birthday! I think of you often and hope life is treating you well. I miss the good old days so much, when we used to blog every day. I felt like we all bonded and really saw in each other's hearts. I swear I was a better wife and friend back then. Anyway, I hope Bob and your kids spoiled you today and that you had a great big piece of cake! Love and miss you, Angie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Angie. You are very kind. Turned out to be one of those "interesting" days! So grateful to be called by God and alive to His Word. I am so stirred by what God is doing through His Word in me and seeing things fall away and change. So, thank you. How can it not be good cause it is the Providential Hand. I do miss blogging and people like you who so have the goodwill of others on your heart.

    ReplyDelete