Search This Blog

Friday, August 29, 2014

August 29 "Speak the Vision" Ezekiel 9, 10, 11, 12


“Son of man, what is this proverb that you have about the land of Israel, saying, ‘The days grow long, and every vision comes to nothing’? Tell them therefore, ‘Thus says the Lord God: I will put an end to this proverb, and they shall no more use it as a proverb in Israel.’ But say to them, The days are near, and the fulfillment of every vision. No more false or flattering. For I am the Lord; I will speak the word that I will speak, and it will be performed. It will no longer be delayed, but in your days, O rebellious house, I will speak the word and perform it, declares the Lord God.” Ezekiel 12:22-25

COME BOLDLY: Timeless Prayers
Lord have mercy on our country and on each one of us. 

PHOTO: It's a beautiful retreat place in  Rocksprings and it's a beautiful quote as the sun rises above the dark horizon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment