Search This Blog

Sunday, April 22, 2012

I Sam 4:9 and Luke 18:8 "Read My Life into God's Story" (April 23)

I Samuel 4:9 reads "Be men and fight." For what? The ark of the Covenant? The Philistines were ignorant. They thought they could receive power from this chest. "They thought of it as a spiritual tool." Wonder how many things I view as a spiritual tool to find God? God gives justice to His elect who cry to Him day and night. When the Son of Man comes, will He find faith on earth? Luke 18:8 So what am I worried about these days? How does it read into God's Story? Concerned about my husband not having a full-time job and where will we go? Concerned about leaving a mark and how will I do that? How do I live in ignorance like the Philistines or in forgetfullness like the Israelites? How do we then live?

1 comment:

  1. Our security and safety are in God not in things. In the God of the Ark not the Ark itself. Where have I placed my faith?

    ReplyDelete