A String of Pearls

Wednesday, October 7, 2026

280 - "God Pursues Us When We Are Unlovely" Hosea 1-4; Romans 14

It's a Beautiful God Who pursues us when we are unlovely. "I will allure her and bring her into the wilderness,and speak tenderly to her." And I weep. There. I will give her a door of hope. Hosea 2:14-15.And I will have mercy on No Mercy. And I will say to Not My People, You are my People." Hosea 2:23. So stirring. May Hosea be ever so real in each of us. For none of us lives to himself.  Romans 14:7.

Now to Him Who is able to establish you according to my Good News and the preaching of Jesus Christ...and by the Scriptures is made known for obedience of faith."  Romans 14:25.

It is our God Who establishes us.  I have no better words to use for the weighty Shawl of Light we must find in our every days.

PHOTO: Outside my classroom door for 15 years. Common Grace is always here. Redeeming Grace is forever mine. 350 

No comments:

Post a Comment