A String of Pearls

Tuesday, July 28, 2026

209 - "Incarnate Words Impossible to Capture Yet Fleshed Out in the Everydayness" Psalm 104-105. 1 Thessalonians 1


Psalm 105:4 - Look to the Lord and His Strength. Seek His Face Always.

 Keep your eyes open for God, watch for his works; be alert for signs of His presence. 

God speaks.
It may be in the humdrum of life or it may be in hurts that pierce our hearts and make our blood run cold. God speaks.

"And the reason that His Words are Impossible to Capture in Human Language is of course that they are ultimately always Incarnate Words. They are words fleshed out in the everydayness, no less than in the crises of our own experience." (Buechner). 

Whether you heard him in the humdrum or hurts of this day, keep your eyes open for Him.  What sign was His Presence to you this day?

I Thes 1:1 - Paul says grace to you. Oh, this day, may grace abound in the pounding of our hearts. "For the word of the Lord has sounded forth from you...your faith toward God has gone forth." 
 I Thes 1:8. Is there any other way to truly live? 
 May the words of my mouth this day, 
this urgent matter at hand, 
may my faith be known, 
may it be the Word, 
not my dilemma.

For we have all turned to God from idols to serve a living and true God. And wait for Him. I'm not waiting on any man. I Thes 1:9.  Not waiting on any report.  Those are just words on a paper.  I have the true Word, the Living Word. 

And we accept this Word for what it truly is. The Word of God. Not the word of man.

PHOTO: Hey Kids, always keep your ears and eyes open for God. What is He saying to you Today?


No comments:

Post a Comment