Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 16, 2024

106 - “Sovereign Steps” Psalm 6, 9, 10, 14, 16, 21

                                                      

A Doomed Star. 
We may feel doomed to a death we cannot stop. 
There is nothing that God cannot do with us to raise us up again to life. 
Alive to God! Psalm 9:13 - You lift me up from the gates of death. Providence.
 There is nothing in this world that can keep God from raising us up to life, back again, one more time. 
He raised me up 18 years ago when I felt all but left for dead. 
He raised me up 15 years ago when I faced my own mortality---cancer stricken.
 Cancer free. Today. You, O God, have raised us up from the dead over and over again. 
Sovereign Steps. Where there is sorrow in my day, enlighten my eyes.

Arise on the helpless! God, lift up Your Hand! Psalm 10:12 
I walked the long lonely corridor of further testing. Bob did too this week. Something was wrong. Helpless, I lay on the gurney. Arise, O God. Three random texts come in---- God is holding you. No coincidence as I sat alone in a hospital of thousands. Held. 
Make room in your thoughts for God - Psalm 10:4 
Wonder when there is no room for God. A prayer for God Himself to appear. 
To manifest His Presence and Providence in the affairs of my little lower world. 
Arise, O God, on the helpless.
We are not doomed.

PHOTO:  Free Copyright photos. Smithsonian.

No comments:

Post a Comment