A String of Pearls

Friday, October 9, 2026

282 - "Bend Down to Us, O God" Hosea 9-11; Romans 15:14-33



God yearns your way.
From the days of old, your very first days, He was there.
"Yet it is I who taught Ephraim to walk,
I took them in My arms;
But they did not know that I healed them...

And I bent down and fed them.  Hosea 11:4
But they were bent on turning from Me.  Hosea 11:7. Am I bent on my own will.

Now I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ's sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers to God for me; Romans 15:30

Join the greatest strength you have with me in prayer. 
That my service may be accepted of the saints.
Such an intriguing thought to pray.

God admonishes us to not lose heart and pray for all things.
Sometimes, I feel that it has to be spiritual for
God's ear, God's hand to bend toward me.

PHOTO: In all the desolate times, God's Ear is still bent toward us and He loves to hear our prayers together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment