and I asked this question of the God we adore:
Who am I, O Lord God, that you have brought me this far?
I so want things to be different than they are.
I've hit a place I never expected to be.
As I sat and listened to the God Who creates out of nothing,
I heard t.h.i.s.
Hope in me, not the change in circumstance.
Live in the Mystery of My Metallic Love.
Seek the Lord and His strength;
Seek His face continually.
I Chron 16:11
Not His Hand.
His Face.
He understands.
He understands.
As the deer pants for streams of water,
so my soul pants for you, my God.
My soul thirsts for God, for the living God.
When can I go and meet with God?
My tears have been my food
day and night,
while people say to me all day long,
“Where is your God?” Psalm 42:1-2
Here is a looking glass into faith and sense.
Faith begins with holy desires toward God.
Holy love for God is our chief good.
Sense complains of the darkness of the present afflictions
aggravated by the good former times memories.
David's soul pants for God, not for the ordinances of God.
He wants more and more because he has stated and is now wanton.
David knows he can never rest, short of the living God.
Where is my God?
so my soul pants for you, my God.
My soul thirsts for God, for the living God.
When can I go and meet with God?
My tears have been my food
day and night,
while people say to me all day long,
“Where is your God?” Psalm 42:1-2
Here is a looking glass into faith and sense.
Faith begins with holy desires toward God.
Holy love for God is our chief good.
Sense complains of the darkness of the present afflictions
aggravated by the good former times memories.
David's soul pants for God, not for the ordinances of God.
He wants more and more because he has stated and is now wanton.
David knows he can never rest, short of the living God.
Where is my God?
We must be on guard so that we never get caught up in wanting our own way as the Israelites did. “No test or temptation that comes your way is beyond the course of what others have had to face. All you need to remember is that God will never let you down; He'll never let you be pushed past your limit; He'll always be there to help you come through it.” I Cor 10:13
PHOTO: The Quarries Lake. Seen a thousand sunsets here. Sought a lot of God here.

No comments:
Post a Comment